Andrew taylor still md do august 6 1828 december 12 1917 was the founder of osteopathy and osteopathic medicine he was also a physician and surgeon author. Dr at still founder of osteopathy by still a t andrew taylor 1828 1917 texts eye 651 favorite 0 comment 0 california digital library. Still concluded that the orthodox medical practices of his day were frequently ineffective and sometimes harmful he devoted the next ten years of his life to . The term osteopathy was coined in the year 1889 and was governed to work with the principles of natural law and inherent forces within the body
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.