Osteopathic medicine is a branch of the medical profession in the united states osteopathic doctors can become fully licensed physicians able to practice . Theory and practice in osteopathic medicine osteopathy wikipedia there is no universal regulatory authority for the practice of osteopathy or osteopathic medicine . Original article holism in osteopathy e bridging the gap between concept and practice a grounded theory study paul wd turnera1 eleanor holroydbc2. This study aimed to explore the meaning of holism to osteopathic professionals and thus develop a theory to inform the gap between holism as a concept and its
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.